Music Lovers - CHAT HERE!

FreeSky Online News and Info

5:43 AM

(1) Comments

FreeSky Online is one of the hottest online role playing games in the Philippines right now. I first heard of this online game when I stumbled upon a blog post somewhere and this new FreeSky Online game advertisement keeps on popping up my browser window.

I'm not really interested with online games before because I couldn't get the gist of playing it. But, things have changed, I suppose.

What makes FreeSky a favorite online game of mine right now is that there is no game download necessary unlike other online games. With them, you just have to go to their website, FreeSky Online and click the big ENTER GAME button. And voila, you're in to one exciting gaming experience.

So, what're you waiting for? I'm so hooked right now, and I bet you too!

FreeSky Online - Newest Online Game!

patricio.el.suplado

1 Response to "FreeSky Online News and Info"

Anonymous said :
March 10, 2010 at 8:07 PM
Hello there mate, I am happy to know that freesky online is gaining a steady popularity. I also love playing this online game where beside from being able to play on your web browser, the game is completely unique as compared to most traditional games around. I'm totally referring to the part of the game where either you are online or offline, the game still continues. You probably know what I mean when you already know how to play the game.

Currently, freesky online is now at it's open beta test where almost anyone can now join . It also means that most bugs and glitches are now finally fixed. I hope that you could also provide about their recent updates and you have a very nice blog.

Post a Comment